1. Terms and Conditions fo MiJob
2. Text Messaging and SMS Marketing
2.1 Text Messaging Opt-ins:
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and agree to these terms and conditions. In addition, you may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service starts, you will need to agree to these Terms. MiJob reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time, with or without notice.
2.2 By opting into the Service, you:
1. A) Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt-in.
2. B) Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or update our records with your contact information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected]. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you will also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
3. C) Understand that:
- MiJob text messaging program: Our SMS campaign will inform our subscribers about current opportunities and promotions on our services. They also receive updates as to the status of their current orders.
- Message frequency: once you affirm your choice to opt into the Service. Message freq 1/day
- Customer care information: Reply HELP for help
- Opt out instructions: Reply STOP to end. You will then be unsubscribed from MiJob and no further messages will be delivered.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Message and data rates may apply
- Mobile subscribers’ phone numbers Will NEVER be shared or sold to third parties
2.3 Charges and Carriers:
1. A) Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data, or other costs incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
2. B) Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. MiJob may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. MiJob and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, delivery failure, or errors in messages.
2.4 To Stop the Service:
To stop receiving text messages from MiJob, text the word STOP to any of the text messages you have received. This is the exclusive method for opting out for Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt-out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that MiJob and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. In addition, if you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from MiJob through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt-out of the Service.
2.5 For any questions you can contact MiJob at [email protected] for further assistance.
2.6 Changes to Terms
1. A) These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. B) Our SMS campaign will inform our subscribers about current opportunities and promotions. They also receive updates on changes in their orders.
3. Validity and Termination
MiJob is entitled to amend these present General Terms and Conditions at any time by informing thereof on its homepage. The most recent version of these Terms and Conditions is always available at https://mijob.net/terms-and-conditions/
Get mobile updates on new article releases and important information
Text “ALERTS” to +18667400947 signup for recurring marketing alerts.
Message and data rates may apply.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages